[nmglug] Mtg this week, Apr. 25th, 1730,

Akkana Peck akkana at shallowsky.com
Wed Apr 24 16:45:34 PDT 2024

Ted Pomeroy writes:
> Current wine associated packages are: wine,
> wine32:i386, wine32-preloader:i386 and libwine:i386. these are necessary
> due to the age (32-bit) of the program I run under wine. The real key item
> is called "playonlinux" which is a front end for wine. That 'helper'
> package got the kinks ironed out and I have a consistent experience with my
> one ancient program.

Neat. I've never tried "playonlinux" and perhaps I should.

And on tomorrow night -- oops, is that an in-person meeting? I was thinking it was jitsi, and I have another meeting right afterward so I can't be in Santa Fe tomorrow night. Darn. Maybe some day I'll make it to an in-person meeting. Have fun, all!

        ...Akkana